Ceiling HKSlim fan-assisted convector unit
- Chassis made from galvanized steel, with fixing lugs
- Linear aluminium outlet grille/frame
- Ultra-quiet, energy saving EC-tangential fan with 24 V motor
- Units tested to EN 16430
- Condensate tray, made from galvanized steel, with additional epoxy-coating and insulation
- 2- or 4-pipe, for recessed ceiling mounted installation or exposed with casing
- Condensate pump and transformer/power-supply optionally available
- Also available with bottom return-air and horizontal discharge
- High capacity copper/aluminium coil, max. working pressure 10 bar, at 120 °C (248 °F); connections, ½“ fem. BSP (NPT adaptors supplied separately)
- BMS interface: power supply: 24 V (class 2 only); fan speed control, 20 –100 % via 0 –10 V BMS signal
- Heat output (based on 2-pipe units, 80 % fan speed, water temperatures 120/100 °F) = 4.6 - 15.5 MBH (shortest to longest)
- Total cooling output (based on 2-pipe units, 80 % fan speed, water temperatures 44/54 °F) = 3.1–10.5 MBH
Our products are individually planned, designed for your requirements and constructed ready for operation.
For this reason we would like to ask you to contact our team for further co-ordination. Please use the adjacent form, our chat, email or telephone.