Baseboard QKBaseboard fan-assisted heating for low-water temperatures
- High-quality casing from powder-coated galvanized steel with perforations for supply/return-air
- Chassis made from galvanized steel, with fixing lugs
- Ultra-quiet, energy saving EC-tangential fan with 24 V motor
- Units tested to EN 16430 and certifi ed against UL/cUL 1995 and CSA 22.2 No.236
- High capacity copper/aluminium coil, max. working pressure 10 bar, at 120 °C (248 °F); connections, ½“ fem. BSP (NPT adaptors supplied separately)
- BMS interface: power supply: 24 V (class 2 only); fan speed control, 20 – 100 % via 0 –10 V BMS signal
- Heat output (based on 80 % fan speed, water temperatures 120/100 °F) = 1– 6.2 MBH (shortest to longest)
- Available powder-coated in any RAL colour (standard RAL 9016 white as shown)
- Different perforation types possible (square, rectangular, oval, round)
- Available with dummy sections and mitred corners for a continuous appearance
Our products are individually planned, designed for your requirements and constructed ready for operation.
For this reason we would like to ask you to contact our team for further co-ordination. Please use the adjacent form, our chat, email or telephone.