Recirculating air fan coils: heating, cooling and filtering for maximum comfort.
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- Hotels, offices and commercial buildings, showrooms and sales floors etc.
- For new buildings and refurbishment projects
- Buildings with an exacting requirement in terms of energy efficiency and noise levels
- Seven sizes for all common building grid sizes
- With ceiling casings, in suspended ceilings, along sill-lines or free-standing
... also good to know
- Available in all common RAL colours
- Casing in a slim design thanks to recessed side components
- Hotel ceiling encased model: position the air intake as required with air inlet grilles and Iden shadow gaps
Venkon Fan coil EC 3D
Kampmann Venkon heat, cool and filter; mixed air units also provide additional ventilation. With their compact design, they take up a minimal amount of space yet provide excellent energy transport using water and supply energy decentrally into rooms. Venkon can be operated with the latest heat pumps and low temperature condensing boilers. They also provide adequate heating for a room thanks to the high-capacity heating elements. Last but not least, Venkon can also provide cooling because - unlike radiators - they are fitted with a condensation tray. The prerequisite for cooling is a bivalent heat pump.
There are basically two options: Venkon can be very simply be wired electromechanically, although this requires an on-site control system. The units can also be factory-fitted with an intelligent KaControl control unit fitted on the unit, requiring no further assembly or installation on site. The KaControl control app is adapted to the Venkon unit design and functions and also provides additional interfaces via BACnet, LON or Modbus, enabling communication with a BMS system with very little additional work.
Venkon fan convectors can be operated at cold water temperatures below the dew point. They require a powder-coated condensation tray for this, that safely collects the water that is produced and carries is off to the sides. The condensation tray is fitted on both sides with a Ø 15 mm nozzle complete with hose, via which the condensation is naturally carried away. This version requires a gradient of at least 1% in the pipe and discharge via a siphon (cf. DIN EN 12056). Alternatively the units can be fitted with a condensation pump that carries the liquid away into a waste water pipe, a factor that is relevant with ceiling-mounted Venkon with optional casing. The disadvantage of this option are the pump noises in cooling mode.
No, Venkon can be ordered as basic units, with or without casing. The advantage of a factory-fitted casing is its ease of installation, with only the water and electrical connections needing to be done on site and the side mullion panels fitted.
The following factory-fitted casing versions are available:
- Wall-mounted casing: the Venkon is installed on the wall with no contact with the floor; skirting boards, cable ducts etc. can be fitted with ease.
- Wall-standing casing with induction grills: the Venkon stands on the floor and is also fitted to the wall.
- Free-standing casing: the Venkon is installed anywhere in the room, with water/electrical connections coming out of the floor.
- Hotel Venkon casing: the Venkon is installed in the entrance lobby of the hotel bedroom and encased by dry-lined wall sections. With Kampmann Hotel Venkon, the entire ceiling area of the entrance area is fitted with a building-specific casing. Manufactured from sheet metal, it is faster to fit during the second-fit phased, is significantly more durable and maintenance-friendlier than the traditional system.
- Made-to-measure sill-line casing: the Venkon are fitted with project-specific casings (cf. Casings/Project solutions).
- Alternatively: the Venkon basic unit is fitted with a casing provide by the customer, within a suspended ceiling (grid dimensions 625 x 625mm) or encased by dry-lined casing elements. Air induction and discharge is provided through air grilles and ductwork.
No, that is not the case. The sound pressure levels for offices, hotel bedrooms and others are generally given in DIN EN 15251 "Input parameters for room climate for the design and assessment of the energy efficiency of buildings - room air quality, temperature, light and acoustice" in Appendix E "Internal noise criteria for some rooms and buildings". Venkon C units meet these requirements definitively.
Kampmann 2-pipe Venkon are ideal for providing heating and cooling and can be switched over depending on the season. You require only one flow and one return connection. 4-pipe units are ideal if the user would like to switch between heating and cooling at any time and according to his personal needs.