- Roll-up grille profile with narrower bar width that can be used on both sides
- Colour-matched plastic spacers
- Special appearance with narrow bar spacing, with 65 % free area
- Available in many different materials and designs
- "Optiline" has the right grille for every application
- Double T-profile in aluminium or brass with a 9 mm bar spacing
Double T-profile in stainless steel with a 10.5 mm bar spacing
- The following grille finishes are available:
- Aluminium, natural anodised
- Aluminium, brass anodised
- Aluminium, black anodised
- Aluminium, bronze finish
- Aluminium, basalt grey painted DB 703
- Aluminium, white painted
- Brass, natural CuZn 44
- Stainless steel, natural
- Stainless steel, polished
- Matching frames, with the same material and finish, are available for all grilles.
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- Roll-up grilles are stable, walk-on covers for underfloor trenches and trench heating, combining an elegant appearance with safety and durability.
- For discerning customers in high-end residential and business properties
... also good to know
- "Optiline" roll-up grilles stand out thanks to their ultra-narrow bar profile, yet maintain the same narrow bar spacing. This creates an attractive appearance and the right free area in terms of heat output.
- The frames are factory-fitted with Katherm trench heating.
Currently no documents are available to download. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us should you have any questions.
Many models of roll-up grilles, like the elegant "Optiline" roll-up grilles, can be used on both sides by turning them over, thereby significantly lengthening the service life of the grilles.
Yes, roll-up grilles can be shortened and also lengthened.
There are almost unlimited possibilities in this respect:
- Recesses, especially to accommodate columns or posts
- Mitres cut to different angles
- Polygonal joints to the facade of the building