- Short delivery times for our standard trenches
- A matching edge profile for a perfect design with every grille
- Cost-effective efficient heating and cooling even at low noise levels
AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- Buildings of all kinds in which there is a high cooling requirement due to the sun’s rays
- Clear view and feel good temperature in front of full-length glass façades
- Developed to meet the requirements of a modern room air conditioning
- 9 unit lengths, 2 unit widths, 2 unit heights; made-to-measure lengths on request
... also good to know
- The heat outputs were measured and determined in accordance with DIN EN 16430 "Fan-assisted radiators, convectors and trench convectors" Part 1: "Technical Specifications and Requirements", Part 2: "Test method and Evaluation of Heat Output" and Part 3 "Test Method and Evaluation of Cooling Output".
- The acoustics measurements were carried out in a semi low-reflective acoustic chamber in compliance with DIN EN ISO 3744.
Katherm HK Trench Heating 3D
|Spezial Katherm HK chauffages en caniveau, écran optimisé||download as||.pdf, 2,10 MB|
|Spezial Katherm HK trench heating, screen-optimized||download as||.pdf, 2,27 MB|
|Overview Katherm Supply Air Versions||download as||.pdf, 4,07 MB|
|Building product declaration Katherm trench heating||download as||.pdf, 333,01 KB|
|UL Certificate of Compliance||download as||.pdf, 372,53 KB|
|BIM data (Building Information Modeling)|
|BIM data||download as||Download|
282,00 € plus VAT
Katherm NK 137/182 (trench heights 92 mm and 120 mm)
Katherm HK 320, Katherm HK 290
28,00 € plus VAT
4,20 € plus VAT
Return shut-off valve
Katherm HK 320, Katherm HK 340, Katherm HK 290
15,00 € plus VAT
26,00 € plus VAT
60,00 € plus VAT
107,00 € plus VAT
Filter for air inlet
12,00 € plus VAT
Connection kit for condensation pump
215,00 € plus VAT
Wooden installation cover
16,00 € / m
Katherm HK for heating and cooling are ideal for all areas of buildings that need to be heated in winter and cooled in summer due to the high incidence of sunlight through the glass façades. Many years of experience have show that Katherm HK can be used to provide cost-effective and efficient cooling in these areas.
Katherm is available as a 2-pipe system and also as a 4-pipe system when heating with LPHW and chilled water (CHW).
Extremely energy-efficient EC tangential fans are used, which maximise use of the energy consumed. They are far superior to conventional shaded-pole motors particularly at low fan speeds. Operating the units at very low fan speeds equates to very low noise levels.