AREAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- Clear view and feel good temperature in front of full-length glass façades
- With natural convection for complete room heating, a supplementary heat supply and/or cold air screening
- 22 length variations, 5 unit widths and 4 unit heights
... also good to know
- The Katherm NK benefits from the expertise of our in-house Research and Development Center, tailored to customer requirements from the marketplace.
- The heat outputs were measured and determined in accordance with E DIN EN 16430 "Fan-assisted radiators, convectors and trench convectors" Part 1: "Technical specifications and requirements" and Part 2: "Test method and rating of the heat output."
- The NK standard lengths can be extended in 200 mm increments from 800 mm to 5000 mm. Lengths that are not available can be created with individual tailor-made units.
|Spezial Katherm NK chauffages en caniveau, écran optimisé||download as||.pdf, 2,21 MB|
|Spezial Katherm NK trench heating, screen-optimized||download as||.pdf, 2,17 MB|
|Overview Katherm Supply Air Versions||download as||.pdf, 4,07 MB|
|Katherm NK trench heating||download as||.pdf, 6,60 MB|
|Building product declaration Katherm trench heating||download as||.pdf, 333,01 KB|
|BIM data (Building Information Modeling)|
|BIM data||download as||Download|
Katherm NK 137/182 (trench heights 92 mm and 120 mm)
Katherm HK 320, Katherm HK 290
28,00 € plus VAT
4,20 € plus VAT
Return shut-off valve
Katherm HK 320, Katherm HK 340, Katherm HK 290
15,00 € plus VAT
90° roll-up grille
395,00 € plus VAT
Roll-up grille, other angles
458,00 € plus VAT
90° linear grille
267,00 € plus VAT
Linear grille, other angles
307,00 € plus VAT
Wooden installation cover
8,00 € / m
Yes, depending on the nominal heat load in the room. Because the NK is available in such a wide range of sizes, it is possible to use units with temperatures as low 45/35degC effectively. However, if the space is not available to accommodate larger units when using lower water temperatures, it is worth considering the Katherm QK as a more compact alternative solution.
To operate more effectively, Katherm NK should be installed directly in front of cold glazing where they can provide cold air screening and also provide supplementary heat. If the nominal heat load is appropriate, they can also be used to provide primary heating for the entire space.
The Katherm NK grilles are designed in such a way that they always a free grille area of approx. 65% in terms of heat output.