Fan-assisted trench heating with EC technology.
REAS OF APPLICATION / INSTALLATION
- Clear view and feel good temperature in front of full-length glass façades
- For complete room heating, a supplementary heat supply and/or cold air screening
- High-performance at low temperature ranges, perfect in combination with trend-setting heating systems
- 120 different versions are available
... also good to know
- The Katherm QK benefits from the expertise of our in-house Research and Development Center, tailored to customer requirements from the marketplace.
- The heat outputs were measured and determined in accordance with E DIN EN 16430 "Fan-assisted radiators, convectors and trench convectors" Part 1: "Technical specifications and requirements" and Part 2: "Test method and rating of the heat output."
- The QK standard lengths can be extended in 200 mm increments from 1000 mm to 3200 mm. Lengths that are not available can be created with individual tailor-made units.
|Spezial Katherm QK chauffages en caniveau, écran optimisé||download as||.pdf, 6,89 MB|
|Spezial Katherm QK trench heating, screen-optimized||download as||.pdf, 6,88 MB|
|Overview Katherm Supply Air Versions||download as||.pdf, 4,07 MB|
|Katherm QK||download as||.pdf, 1,21 MB|
|Building product declaration Katherm trench heating||download as||.pdf, 333,01 KB|
|UL Certificate of Compliance||download as||.pdf, 372,53 KB|
|BIM data (Building Information Modeling)|
|BIM data||download as||Download|
Katherm NK 182 (trench heights 150 mm and 200 mm)
Katherm NK 232/300/380 (all trench heights)
Katherm HK 340
28,00 € plus VAT
4,20 € plus VAT
Return shut-off valve
Katherm HK 320, Katherm HK 340, Katherm HK 290
15,00 € plus VAT
60,00 € plus VAT
Room thermostat for infinitely adjustable parallel control of:
- max. 10 Katherm QK
- max. 10 Katherm QK nano
85,00 € plus VAT
Wooden installation cover
A higher degree of motor efficiency is possible with the new highly efficient EC fans that are capable of achieving energy-savings of up to 60% compared with conventional split-pole motors.
Up to 6 Katherm QK can be controlled via the KaControl T-LAN interface, depending on the control and regulation concept. This can be extended up to 30 Katherm QK via a CANbus interface (CANbus card needed).
The following Katherm QK are available: