PowerKon + WWall-mounted convector for use with low water temperatures.
Individual made-to-fit units for all circumstances. Regardless of whether you need continuous casings, mitred cornes, etc.
In addition to the standard RAL 9016 colour traffic white, the casing is also available in other colours. The PowerKon + W is flexible to use, thanks to its various heights and slim depths.
The PowerKon + W stands out on account of its high-quality workmanship. The sheet steel casings are phosphated and powder-coated. This ensures corrosion resistance and durability.
The proven PowerKon copper/aluminium heat exchanger has corrugated fins for a larger contact surface, delivering a higher output with minimum dimensions. Also suitable for low temperature operation
The PowerKon + W can be installed extremely quickly, thanks to its one-piece casing with quick-release fitting.
The low water content in the PowerKon + W ensures short heating-up times and precise controllability. A compact design but effective heating.
The concealed connections behind the timeless design make the PowerKon + W an elegant piece of wall-mounted furniture. A perforated profile or a visually attractive linear C-profile grille are available as the air outlet.
- High-output convector, optimised for low water temperatures
- Dimensional stability through multiple shaping of the fins
- Copper/aluminium heat exchanger with corrugated fins for a larger contact surface
- Heat outputs tested to EN 442
- Low water content, for precise controllability and fast warm-up times
- Air outlet through perforated profile or C-profile linear grille
- Fast and reliable installation without screws, thanks to one-piece casing and quick-release fitting
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (133 kB)
PowerKon + F/+ W convectors
PDF (3.3 MB)
PDF (6.1 MB)
PowerKon + W convectors
PDF (851 kB)