- The coordinated interplay of whisper-quiet EC tangential fan and high-output copper-aluminium convector ensures an optimum indoor climate.
- This produces a high heat output combined with low sound levels.
- You have the choice of two widths, twelve lengths, 24V control option and extensive accessories.
- With guaranteed EN 16430-compliant outputs.
We look at the environmental impact of our products over the entire life cycle – “cradle to cradle”! This results in Environmental Product Declarations (EPD). EPDs can be easily submitted for all common building sustainability certification systems, such as DGNB, BREEAM or LEED, and are available in the Download area.
Installation time reduced with Eurokonus valve connections for use with optional NPT valve bodies. If valves are not required inside the units then NPT adaptors will be supplied. Other standard features, such as height adjustment feet and load-bearing raised floor brackets, reduce installation time and thus also costs.
Your customers get what you appreciate about Kampmann: individual made-to-measure trenches to fit all façades. Regardless of whether you need mitred corners, curved trenches, column recesses etc. Our trenches are also available for floor-mounting or semi-recessed.
We have the right grille and the right frame trim for every installation situation – even incorporating curves, angles and slopes.
We also supply decorative wooden grilles in addition to our metallic Optiline grilles made of aluminium, brass and stainless steel.
Heat Pump Ready
This product is suitable for use with a heat pump or other low temperature system. Reduce your energy requirements, operating costs and emissions with our Heat Pump ready range of products. And make you and your customers less dependent on fossil fuels.
We have appropriate heat pump solutions for many applications, from industrial sheds, office buildings, hotels to private homes.→ Discover more
To allow continuous grille appearance
- As visual cover and protection against dirt ingress
- A proven combination of copper/aluminium
- Optimised for air flow and heat dissipation
- Painted graphite-grey
- Power supply 24V
- Optional DIN rail Class 2 Transformers for 120V/60Hz supply
- Fan speed control 20 to 100 % via 0-10V BMS signal
- For uniform convector airflow - resulting in high heat outputs at low sound emissions
- For an easy and safe electrical connection
- Saves installation time
- Included in standard
- Electrical connections: 1 x BMS and 1 x 24V Supply connection per unit up to 3200mm (126“) long
- For water and electrical connections
- For stable installation within screeded and raised floors
For stable installation within screeded and raised floors
To match grille finish
Treated supply air can be fed into rooms through the Katherm supply air module (Length 400 mm)
German Football Museum, Dortmund
German Football Museum, Dortmundcontinue
Quartier Belvedere Central, Vienna
Quartier Belvedere Central, Viennacontinue
TÜV Certificate ISO 9001:2008
PDF (133 kB)
Digital EPD database
EPD for Katherm QK
PDF (2.7 MB)
ETL Authorisation to mark Katherm and Baseboard HK and QK
PDF (150 kB)
Katherm Range of models
PDF (1.4 MB)
Overview Katherm supply air versions
PDF (4.1 MB)
PDF (6.1 MB)
Katherm QK trench heating
PDF (3.3 MB)