- Wide range of standard sizes for high output heating
- Low-profile unit for discreet installation
- High performance with ultra-low water temperatures
- Energy-efficient and low-noise ECM fans
Low-profile high performance convector with EC fans.
- Energy-saving EC tangential fan with flow-optimised impellers producing uniform airflow through convector with ultra-low noise levels
- Efficient space-heating with ultra-low geothermal heating temperatures
- High-quality powder-coated casing
Areas of Application / Installation
- Commercial or residential where ceiling space is not available
- Space-saving refurbishment or new-build applications
- Energy-efficient geothermal systems
- Areas with low noise requirements
... Also Good to Know
- Heating and cooling outputs tested in accordance with Parts 1 & 2 of EN 16430
- Acoustic measurements taken in compliance with EN ISO 3744
- cUL/UL/CSA Certified
Thermostatic valve head
30,00 € plus VAT
33,00 € plus VAT
4,20 € plus VAT
Up to 10 units can have their control signals daisy-chained together to be controlled by only 1 BMS data point.
Yes - slip-joints are available on request to achieve a continuous appearance.
Baseboard QK units are used in place of traditional Baseboard systems where high performance is required using energy efficient heating systems with low water temperatures like Heat-pumps and where better controllability is required.