- Wide range of standard sizes for heating & cooling
- Super slim unit for discreet ceiling installation
- Ceiling-recessed in voids of less then 6"
- Energy-efficient and low-noise ECM fans
Energy-efficient heating and cooling ceiling unit with minimum dimensions.
- Energy-saving EC tangential fan with flow-optimised impellers producing uniform airflow through convector with ultra-low noise levels
- 2- or 4-pipe system available
- Anti-torsion mechanism for connections prevents damage to the coil when fitting valves
- Condensate pump if required (optional)
- High-quality powder-coated casing (optional)
Areas of Application / Installation
- Commercial or Residential where ceiling space is restricted
- Where a traditional FCU solution may not fit
- Areas with low noise requirements
- Cooling-only, heating-only or heating/cooling system applications
... Also Good to Know
- Heating and cooling outputs tested in accordance with Parts 1, 2 & 3 of EN 16430
- Acoustic measurements taken in compliance with EN ISO 3744
|Fan-assisted Baseboard and Slimline Convectors||download as||.pdf, 543,52 KB|
The Ceiling HK uses 24V ECM fans. Kampmann are able to supply Class 2 Transformers for connecting individually or banks of units together.
Heating and Cooling with either 2-pipe or 4-pipe.
The energy efficient ECM fans are designed to accept a 0-10V BMS signal for fan speed control.
Where you have only 6" of ceiling void available and need heating and/or cooling!